Category: Lost Stolen

How to Apply for Lost Canadian Citizenship Card

Lost Canadian Citizenship Cards are now replaced with citizenship certificates. As of 2012, Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has abandoned the older versions – the plastic card is no longer issued and IRCC now issues only citizenship certificates. Regardless of whether your old card or certificate was stolen, lost, mutilated or destroyed, to replace… Read more »

Citizen Certificate Lost

If you lost your Canadian citizen certificate, you can replace it by following the procedure for obtaining a new certificate. If you are outside Canada or in the United States, the relevant office for issuing a new certificate is at your nearest Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate. If you are in Canada, the relevant… Read more »