Fee: CDN$783 ($600 service fee, $75 government fee, $30 couriers, and $78.00 Tax)
Processing Time: 15+ months
Outside of Canada clients: USD$600
Fee: CDN$1122 ($900 service fee, $75 government fee, $30 couriers, and $117 Tax)
Processing Time: 4 to 6 months
Outside of Canada clients: USD$865
- You need to download the form and fill out the application (instruction included)
- You need to scan and email all your documents to email@example.com
- Immigroup will review your forms and documents and give you feedback on what is if anything, is missing.
- Immigroup will contact you, and once all your documents are in order
- You will send the documents to our office (address will be provided)
- Immigroup will put your package together and file it with the government
- Immigroup will do all tracking of your file (We will deal with the government for you)
- Immigroup will notify you all updates from the government.
- You get your certificate (please leave an honest review).
Why should I use Immigroup vs. doing it myself?
Here are a few points we can point out:
- We have been offering this service since 2005! We don’t know any other company with a long track record and volume of applications filed.
- We deal with the government on your behalf. Please try calling IRCC and seeing this yourself: 1-888-242-2100.
- We catch mistakes before they cause you to delay or rejection of your application
- We know what works and what does not.
- We are the best-priced firm without losing the quality of service. Try calling an immigration law firm near you, and get a price quote (make sure you ask the exact number of citizenship certificate applications they filed last month).
What reasons for urgency work?
Please click the link to read more about urgent reasons that we can help you with.
I already sent an application to the government, or my application was returned. Can you help me?
Yes, but we will have to send a new application in most cases. This course of action saves time and does not cost you more.
Will a lawyer or immigration consultant be working on my case?
We use licensed immigration consultants. For a full listing of our members, please click here.
I tried calling the government, but I couldn’t get through. I tried tracking down my application, or I did not get a straight answer to my questions.
This has been an ongoing problem with the government departments (IRCC call center and overseas Canadian diplomatic missions). All we can say is if you deal with us, this problem will stop.
I am still unsure if I want to use your company. Can you get someone to contact me?
Yes, fill out the below form, and one of our team members will reach out to you.
Can I come into your office and have someone fill out the application for me?
Yes, but we are only in the Toronto area. Please fill out the below form and when you get a call from our agent, ask for an appointment (note: Depending on the time of year, appointments at our office can take 1-3 weeks).
Can I drop off the documents at your office?
Yes, speak to one of our agents and they will give you the most up to date hours of operation.
Better Business Bureau Reviews (4.92/5) click here
For our complete list of IRCC members, please visit our main website here.
For a complete list of reviews about Immigroup, please click here.