Tag: Lost Citizenship Certificate

Citizen Certificate Lost

If you lost your Canadian citizen certificate, you can replace it by following the procedure for obtaining a new certificate. If you are outside Canada or in the United States, the relevant office for issuing a new certificate is at your nearest Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate. If you are in Canada, the relevant… Read more »